I am currently working on two documentaries. One involves both a traditional documentary about the devastating impact of Workplace Bullying and a transmedia project that turns it into an interactive web-documentary . The other more traditional project is about Maria Martin's groundbreaking work to train indigenous Mayan journalists in Guatemala who risk their lives to link their remote communities to the global dialogue. My documentaries have been broadcast internationally, and screened at major festivals including; HBO, PBS The Sundance Channel,The Sundance Film Festival, Human Rights Watch, Museum of Modern Art, Brooklyn Museum of Art,The Walker Art Center, The Warhol Museum, The Kitchen. 71 West Broadway: Ground Zero, New York, NY was selected as part of the memorial presentation at the Library of Congress, which has included it in the national 9/11 film archive. Portions of Invisible Revolution, were featured on ABC’s 20/20, Dateline, and HBO specials on domestic terrorism.
Posts by bullyinworkplace:
- Broward County Crime Commission Addresses Workplace Bullying
- Workplace Bullying: WE DON’T DO THAT HERE
- CIA Cracks Down On Bullying & Harassment
- New Hampshire Legislature Passes Workplace Bullying Law
- Tennessee Enacts Law to Prevent Workplace Bullying – But…
- Isn’t management supposed to fire abrasive managers?